Workfront Fusion Developer - Remote
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Workfront Fusion Developer assists in the management and maintenance of the platform including but not limited to user and license management, integrations, forms, and project setup, customizations and configurations, bug fixes, testing, proof, and Fusion scenarios.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- In Depth understanding of Adobe Workfront object types including custom forms and approval workflows templates duration work effort planned hours
- In-Depth understanding of Adobe Workfront Setup including access levels layout templates project preferences and other methods to achieve simplicity of end user design
- Understanding of and experience with marketing and Campaign process mapping
- Utilize systems and business analysis techniques to develop and facilitate impactful Adobe Workfront discovery and design sessions with clients across function teams
- Document and evolve client operational business requirements mapping them to critical business drivers for the purpose of system functional specifications
- Design develop test and deploy successful Workfront enterprise work management implementations
- Oversee and deliver against each client request ensuring programs are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to the customer software and system requirements in the development of a proposal that addresses their deliverables against the Scope of Work
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years Workfront implementation experience for large complex organizations
- 2+ years experience with Workfront Fusion
- 2+ years knowledge of Workfront Proof
- Experience and/or training in the implementation of various SaaS solutions
- Understanding of different Adobe Workfront personas
- Familiarity with native connectors and other Adobe Workfront products and services
- Familiarity with Agile project management
- Adobe certification
- Workfront Fusion certification
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Work with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving millions of people as we transform health care with bold ideas. Bring your energy for driving change for the better. Help us improve health access and outcomes for everyone, as we work to advance health equity, connecting people with the care they need to feel their best. As an industry leader, our commitment to improving lives is second to none.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.