Software Application Developer
Leidos is in need of a software applications developer to support a dynamic and exciting software development program. This position will be part of a team of applications developers supporting multiple projects, which include high profile high visibility projects offering technical learning opportunities. These projects are all within the cloud and support multiple mission partners. The ideal candidate will have AWS experience developing for the cloud to include complete secure cloud integrations, optimizing cloud connectivity, and managed cloud services. This position is located in Northern Virginia and does not require travel. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required to be considered.
· Requires a Bachelor and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience
· Clearance: Must have a TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered
· Experience with Java
· Experience with Node or willingness to learn Node
Desired Experience and Skills:
· Experience developing in PHP or the willingness to learn PHP
· Experience developing HTML views with CSS
· ServiceNow Development/Administration
· Docker Container experience
· AI/ML Experience
· Python Experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $183,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:07/18/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.