- eLearning course development experience using course authoring tools, preferably Adobe Captive and Articulate 360
- Digital video and audio editing experience using Adobe Premier, After Effects and Audition
- Experience with implementing courses in a LMS, preferably Moodle
- Familiarity with configuring, importing, and exporting SCORM packages.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working closely with subject matter experts
- Experience with Blackboard, Coursera, and Absorb platforms
- Strong relationship-building, collaboration, and written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in web production, graphic design, animation, fine arts, or related field
- Typically requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $122,200.00 - $220,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:09/12/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.