Process Improvement Business Intelligence Developer
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for an experienced Developer/Process Improvement Business Intelligence Developer for the GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
The Developer/ Process Improvement Business Intelligence is responsible for working with a diverse set of stakeholders to review and analyze requirements, design, build, and test new business intelligence tools, features, and functionality, and investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve tool performance issues. This is a hands-on design and development role. The qualified candidate must currently reside in the United States for the last three consecutive years.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work as a member of a team to understand user requirements, designing and developing SharePoint and web applications
- Creating application architecture tools, data flow diagrams and evaluating system for performance and data integrity using customer approved software (Currently MS Power Platform)
- Suggest ideas to improve customer processes, tool performance improvement, and cost reduction
- Communicate system architecture to stakeholders and collaborate and coordinate with other team members to review new technologies, procedures, and IT standards
- Champion coding best practices
- Influence others to adopt new technical approaches and solutions
- Effective communication of technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Reading and comprehending process/project documentation requirements, and assisting with estimating efforts
- Design, development and implementation of new features and tool performance improvement
- Champion troubleshooting tool performance and configuration issues
- Producing technical documentation for new and existing features and application configurations
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of relative experience in computer science, software engineering, web development, or information systems. Additional 4 years of experience considered in lieu of degree
- Microsoft Power Platform Certification.
- Must hold an active US Secret Security Clearance.
- 1+ years’ Experience with PowerApps applications & BI development using the Microsoft Power Platform, and experience in design, development and implementation of web-based applications
- 1+ years’ experience with developing applications using PowerApps, canvas, Forms, SharePoint online
- Experience in developing application in PowerApps using Common Data Service CDS, SQL, Flow, Excel, and SharePoint
- Strong communications experience working with, or around, a complex, diverse team of government personnel
- Strong knowledge of design and development of user interfaces, user controls, and custom controls using Microsoft Power Platform
- User Interface (UI) design using wireframe tools and framework such as React is a plus
- Experience in technical domains such as Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) Analytics, and Low Code/No Code Analytics applications for dynamic analytic reporting (drillable analytics).
- Preferred experience with Department of Defense / Defense Information Systems Agency
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $124,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/18/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.