Software Developer ( R-00031955 )
Leidos is looking for Software Developer for a position in the Chantilly, VA area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
This is a challenging position for a developer to work on a large scale application. This candidate will work with a team of software developers to rapidly build and deploy, while simultaneously supporting the program office to specify and design the final system. The development will take place in an iterative fashion using agile methodologies with inputs from multiple stakeholders. The development team will collaborate on an enterprise development effort. This position will require exceptional and technical skills. The work will be done in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders and changing requirements. The candidate must have the ability to communicate with the team, assess changes, and rapidly change direction in support of new and/or changing requirements.
- Requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Years of experience are acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated experience with scripting such as Bash
- Demonstrated experience developing applications using Java; SQL.
- Demonstrated experience with standard data exchange like XML, JSON, etc.
- Demonstrated experience participating in Agile software development teams.
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby
- Demonstrated experience with MongoDB
- Demonstrated experience configuring COTS and GOTS tools.
- Demonstrated experience developing enterprise applications hosted in a cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience with development and deployment of applications that cross security domains.