Software Developer ( R-00048122 )
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
Leidos is seeking a Software Developer to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical systems. As a Software Developer on this program, you will have the opportunity to build strong systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities and Agile experience to support a complex program. Based in DevOps framework, you will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies
- Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services
- Coordinate closely with team members, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases
- Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers
- Analyze (through proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing)
- Effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices
- Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices
- Responsible for delivering innovative solutions within DevOps toolsets/practices (GitHub, Jenkins, and Unix Bash scripting) as such will need to have established DevOps and Web Services experience
- Document and perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon
- Use in-depth development knowledge in Commercial Cloud Platforms (ex, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of cloud data services (ex: S3, RDS, EFS)
- Extensive knowledge of version control and issue/problem tracking systems and candidates should have in-depth experience with such tools
- Candidate must have BS with 19-24 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 15-20 years of
- Prior experience using the above mentioned technologies.
- Experience in AWS Data management services (Elastic, Map Reduce, Lambda, and Kinesis)
- Experience with SAFe development practices
- Experience with any of the following:
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Eligible for External Referrals
NSOINTExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Software DevelopmentPay Range: