Curriculum Developer- JENM ( R-00052594 )
The Defense Group at Leidos is currently looking for a Curriculum Developer for Fort Gordon, GA. or Fort Campbell, KY. capable of receiving technical software Releases and working with the OEM in developing Training Manuals from scratch.
The Curriculum Developer will perform a variety of writing, editing, and data entry duties in connection with the preparation of communication weapon systems Training Support Packages. Edit, validate, and incorporate newly developed training material and red-line edits to update the latest operating procedures. Participate in the verification of new procedures at military installations and the Prime Contractors' facility. Support the management and placement of documentation on a military Web site.
- Maintain and update all training in accordance with Army standards and customer requirements as written in TRADOC Regulation 350-70 in alignment with the Army Learning Model guidelines.
- Receive technical software Releases and work with the OEM in developing Training Manuals from scratch.
- Coordinate with the course manager for improvements and redesign of course material and training equipment; participates in the writing, design and development phases of new course material when technology changes or course material changes.
- Monitor military and commercial reference publications and keep training products updated with this current material, published modifications to technical manuals and update instructor guides, student guides and other material to reflect changes in training.
- Enter training materials into the Training Development Capability (TDC) database.
- Be responsible for accuracy in lesson material and technical manuals.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience. Additional directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Active DoD secret security clearance
- Experience in developing Training Manuals.
- Strong writing skills to communicate complex technical language in simplified terms
- Proficient computer skills in the area of Windows, Microsoft Office and other computer programs as needed
- Ability to do extensive research and work with little supervision
- Knowledge of training processes: design, development, and delivery