User Interface Developer TS/SCI with POLY Required ( R-00043252 )
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a User Interface Developer to provide mission critical system support to our customer. Candidates should have direct hands on experience with designing, developing and configuring front end user interface to meet process and application requirements and support back-end developers with development, testing, and troubleshooting in a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. As a UI Developer you are an expert on creating intuitive user interface design for end-users (analysts, targeters, and data scientists). Using best practices and patterns to perform design, development, and automated testing of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Duties also include software requirements analysis, Section 508 requirements implementation, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams.
• Apply knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Windows and Linux systems
• Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting Windows and cloud platforms and frameworks
• Apply research skills to identify various methods and solutions to complex software challenges
• Understanding of browser based user interfaces for Windows and Linux, such as process synchronization techniques (i.e., semaphores, messages, threading), process scheduling, resource and device access
• Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
• Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
• Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
• Proficient with navigating Section 508 requirements.
• Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
• Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
Candidate must have Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.External Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Software DevelopmentPay Range: