Software Developer ( R-00049265 )
The Leidos Defense Group has a career opportunity for a Software Developer based in Stuttgart, Germany.
This program will provide our war fighters support in their mission to keep threats and vulnerabilities as low as possible by ensuring that their computer network is stable, undisrupted and secure so their lives and mission are not in jeopardy. This position will specifically support a Department of Defense (DoD) organization and will require some OCONUS travel.
- Provide technical services in software maintenance, modifications and development efforts associated with integrating external resources and data sources to a IT service management platform.
- Maintain awareness of STIG's that affect the source code, source code language or operating systems that applications operate under.
- Provide change/corrective action, if required, for functional capabilities or implementation of mitigations associated with cyber-security /vulnerabilities, or as required by applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- Coordinate with appropriate systems administrators to ensure database and system backups, account management.
- Work with AFRICOM personnel to gather and document corrective action or new requirements.
- Rewrite/upgrade existing applications.
- Integrate applications into the production environment.
- Migrate current data to the applications.
- Develop, test, launch, manage and operate the system.
- Initially accomplish code walk through with other individuals responsible for existing applications before assuming life cycle responsibly specific applications.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years relevant experience; additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must have an active DoD IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security +), prior to starting.
- Must be TESA Eligibility.
- Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance
- ITIL v3 – Foundation.
- Experience with ServiceNow APIs and Integration Tools.
External Referral EligibleExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Software DevelopmentPay Range: