C# .NET Software Developer ( R-00068170 )
DescriptionJob Description:Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Disability Leave, Paid Parental Leave, and a Safe Work Environments for this role!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity in Quantico, VA for an experienced Software Engineer/Developer on our large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
The Software Engineer will provide full software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality. The engineer should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users and value high quality software. The software engineer will be working with the middle tier/back-end (there is no front-end/GUI work). They will also perform development for dataflow management and database management software.
- Active TS/SCI with specific polygraph clearance
- BS and 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years with software development lifecycle experience
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years' experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows or Linux Operating Systems
- Development on a WINDOWS platform