Integration Developer ( R-00069588 )
DescriptionJob Description:Join a team committed to a Mission!
We are in search of an Integration Developer to join Team Leidos! You will be working with the IS Operations team the role will sit alongside Testers, Software Developers and engineers. As an Integration Developer, you will play a key technical role in the delivery, support, and maintenance of our IT solution. With a strong focus on Sterling B2Bi and XSLT.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as a developer, integrator, and analyst for complex and technically difficult assignments
- Deliver robust, repeatable integration services
- Collaborate with internal and external functions to troubleshoot and solve production issues
- Maintain an understanding of key business processes in the context of an integrated system
- Participate in application walkthroughs and in peer code reviews for conformance to standards
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation
- Consistently apply Information Technology software standards and help to establish department specific standards
- Ability to follow and improve Build and Deployment best practices
What Does Leidos Need From Me?:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following: IBM Sterling B2Bi, MQ/JDBC/FTP/AS2/HTTP, XSLT
- Ideally you will have experience of more than one Integration technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle 11g database query development, optimization, and tuning
- Demonstrated proficiency (minimum of 4 years) XML, XSLT, schemas, transformations
- Demonstrated proficiency in full disciplined SDLC lifecycle frameworks and methodologies
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for SC clearance
- Practical and pragmatic approach – willing to get ‘hands on’ to deliver what is needed
- Exceptional communication skills, fluent in English
You Might Also Have:
- Understanding of Object Oriented Code languages (Java)
- Exposure to IBM DataPower, IBM Websphere MQ, IBM Sterling OMS and IBM Control Centre
- Experience with clustering and resource configuration.
- Proficiency in using test tools and automated unit test tool frameworks to support development
- Experience with both message and file based integration solutions
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.Pay Range: