UI Developer ( R-00070814 )
Leidos is seeking a UI Developer to support development of mission critical applications involving AI/ML capabilities for intelligence mission. The UI Developer will work closely with UX Designers, Business Analysts, engineers, developers, and data scientists to learn from the users and produce low-high fidelity comps and prototypes which will be tested, iterated, and briefed for development. This role includes product centric interaction and interface design working on low-mid fidelity static comps and interactive prototypes. The UI Developer will work on visual design initiatives that adhere to design principles overall consistency.
This position may initially be performed remotely during the contract transition. Candidates will need to attend in person meetings at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling AFB and/or Reston, VA.
- Working with clients, User Experience Designers and Business Analysts to develop the overall look and design
- Producing, maintaining and modifying user interfaces
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into websites
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s experience
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and tablets
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any issues or bugs that arise
- 5+ years experience developing intuitive web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, or related discipline.
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- Candidates must already possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Candidates must be willing to obtain and maintain a polygraph.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing user experiences
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Reactjs, Nodejs/MERN stack experience is a plus