eLearning Developer ( R-00071032 )
- eLearning course development experience using course authoring tools, preferably Adobe Captive
- Experience with implementing courses in a LMS, preferably Moodle
- Familiarity with configuring, importing, and exporting SCORM packages.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working closely with subject matter experts
- Experience with Blackboard, Coursera, and Absorb platforms
- Digital video and audio editing experience
- Strong relationship-building, collaboration, and written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in web production, graphic design, animation, fine arts, or related field
- Typically requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.