Splunk Developer ( R-00071891-OTHLOC-6314 )
As a Splunk Developer at Leidos, you will support the vulnerability management team by designing and implementing data integrations between Splunk and multiple security-vendor systems. This position requires an understanding of vulnerability management principles and terms as well as experience with scripting, API and REST interfaces, and Splunk. Your role will involve designing add-ons or scripts to extract data from vendor systems for consumption by Splunk as well as providing documentation, support and ongoing maintenance of developed integrations. Integrations will include both the data ingestion processes and development of Splunk dashboards. In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of security tools and may be asked to perform other vulnerability-management tasks at times.
· Interact with vulnerability management team, system owners and C-level stakeholders to determine
requirements for integrations.
· Develop data extractions and ingest into Splunk using Splunk Add-Ons or custom scripts.
· Develop and maintain Splunk Dashboards.
· Design and deploy custom Splunk Apps.
· Manage Splunk search head, including installing apps, managing roles and permissions, and other
tasks as needed.
Bachler's degree and 2 + years of experience. Other experience will be reviewed in replace of degree.
Experience with REST and/or API Integrations. · Knowledge of vulnerability management processes/principles. · Relational database knowledgePay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00