Software Developer ( R-00072113 )
Leidos Intelligence is seeking a Software Developer that will aid in initiating multiple new initiatives within the Customer's Project Management Modernization effort. The overall objective of this initiative is to enhance PM Tradecraft & Program Governance, which will result in Budget and Resource Optimization. The selected candidate will provide technical support across the customer’s new initiatives. This includes development of new business processes, implementation of SharePoint sites and templates, and Tableau or Power BI dashboards. Other duties include but, are not limited to the following.
- Support the customer’s team requirements and develop Business Process Management (BPM) plans
- Develop SharePoint tools and templates and develop dashboards and reports using tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Responsible for processing all organizational efforts through the risk management cycle. This includes coordinating each requirement with the customer’s staff leadership team and provide weekly status of requirement progress.
- Identify challenges, recommend solutions, and manage expectations. This includes leveraging will leverage the customer’s project management tool for efforts such as project or portfolio management; develop PM artifacts such as IT roadmaps and integrated master schedules; and manage cross-dependencies tasks across multiple project implementations.
- Provide subject matter guidance to junior developers and lead SharePoint projects.
- Improve business processes through the creation of items such as dashboards, Microsoft SharePoint sites, and data visualization solutions and attend feedback sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience. Work can experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience with SQL databases
- Demonstrated experience managing Business Intelligence products such as advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards
- Demonstrated experience conducting database development efforts such as data analysis, data validation, data mapping, and database design
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience managing Tableau products
- Demonstrated experience configuring Microsoft SharePoint sites
- Demonstrated experience documenting requirements from IT systems and end users
- Demonstrated experience creating Web designs in SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Demonstrated experience implementing PM strategies to improve business processes