Front-end React Developer ( R-00073345 )
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for front-end Software Developers at all levels to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical systems. As a front-end react software developer on this program, you will have the opportunity to build strong systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities and Agile experience to support a complex program. Based in DevOps framework, you will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Participate in software development to support enhancements of front end user interfaces using react as a programming language. The front end will call java RESTful services (SpringBoot, Hibernate) which query data in a PostgreSQL database.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit, Postman and Katalon
- Use industry leading DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, and Unix Bash scripting
- Document and Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies
- Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services
- Coordinate closely with team members, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases
- Analyze (through proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices
- Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
- Apply and identify best practices and standard operating procedures
- Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
- Must have a ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
- Significant experience in using React (expressJS)
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Significant experience in the software development lifecycle, with experience delivering within DevOps toolsets/practices
- Moderate experience in using Java
- Direct experience utilizing software testing performance tools, such as Junit or related testing tools
- Direct experience working in an Agile development environment and tempo
- Well versed with using version control systems
- Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
- Experience developing DevOps infrastructure using GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible and related tools.
- Candidate with an active TS