Pega Developer ( 587983-1F )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The role is for a Pega Architect/Developer who can enable the Omni transformation for Verizon. Looking for an independent, driven self-starter, that will be responsible for the design and development of a state-of-the-art Pega BPM and Case management solution.
- Understand the cutting-edge concepts and capabilities of PEGA and utilize them to engineer customer journeys.
- Develop and implement new systems and continuously ensure optimum performance of the systems.
- Coordinate multiple projects and manage deadlines along with troubleshooting to facilitate effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Work with data and project managers to understand systems and consult with clients to understand business needs.
- Work with systems in a heterogeneous environment and deliver scalable and performant solutions that will drive seamless customer experience.
- Coordinate requirements and product deliverables between the offshore team and business SMEs.
Where you’ll be working
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience supporting Pega platforms including case management implementation.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Pega CLSA/CSSA certification.
- Knowledge of the PRPC architecture, security model, and service interfaces.
- PRPC knowledge based on in-depth experience and successful projects.
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP-based web services.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience developing solutions connected to a diverse highly available environment with high response times.
- Experience in AWS cloud deployments and ETL scripts
- Experience in Pega UI development
- Experience developing solutions in Pega Telecom Domain.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).