Appian Developer, Clearance Required ( R-00073939-OTHLOC-PL-2D2605 )
The Leidos Spatial Solutions Division has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Appian Developer to help enable NGA's Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) mission collecting sciences, technology and tradecraft measuring and modeling the Globe to provide three-dimensional accuracy of every point in, on, or above the Earth.
- Requires BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Requires 4-6 years hands-on experience creating, configuring, and integrating Appian objects into a functional application leveraging Appian’s expert-approved best practices.
- Familiarity with more advanced but commonly-used features and strategies for building advanced, dynamic interfaces and managing the application lifecycle across connected environments.
- Proficient in software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualization environment.
- Proficient in AWS/Cloud technologies
- Solid understanding of the Appian Application Components and Data Flow
- Experience managing the Application Lifecycle
- Experience configuring Dynamic Interfaces
- Experience configuring application components and security
- Experience displaying and updating data through records
- Experience configuring grids and reports
- Experience automating process workflows
- Experience with Process Modeling
- Experience using sub-processes
- Experience performing exceptions/escalations
- Experience debugging
- Experience assigning tasks
- Experience writing to databases
- Experience performing data queries
- Experience with local variables
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, RocketChat)
- Must possess an active Top Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain SCI post hire
- Appian Developer Certification
- Experience with Appian Application deployment best practices
- AWS Developer Certification