Site Manager - Engineer ( R-00084767 )
Responsible for the site management delivery of Aviation and Automation projects in the UK and overseas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Liaise with and manage the work provided by customers, clients and third-party suppliers
- Deliver turnkey site management system to the installation team to ensure we adhere to current site regulations
- Manage the site H&S delivery ensuring all documentation is completed and kept up to date
- Plan and deliver labour schedules for projects on time and in budget
- Lead the site technical requirements for projects and support engineering requirements
- To support testing and inspection sign offs and certificates for installations including safety related parts.
- Provide reporting of progress and escalate issues when required to the project team and customers during weekly status meetings
- To review potential works on site and provide project risk assessments and method statements to Leidos standard for submission and approval by customers
- To provide support for site installation and engineering team to purchase site materials and consumables via Leidos purchasing requisition system (Cost point)
- Demonstrate reliable time attendance and commitment
- Monitor and approval line for site installation resource timesheets and holiday planning
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Liaise with Project management and engineering internally to deliver projects
- Be able to communicate in customer lead meetings and present status and issues accordingly on site.
- Provide feedback and reports to management and customers
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Proactive approach to work tasks
- Create relationship with site installation and commissioning resources and manage effectively to ensure in time delivery of projects
Cross Functional Working
- Continually build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the successful completion of projects
Health & Safety
- Always follow and promote Group and Company policies and procedures
- Abide by all HSE requirements
- Ensure all Company equipment and personal PPE properly used
- Ensure all site staff are suitably qualified for tasks and any gaps identified and closed with further training plan
- Fully Understand and always adhere to the Company’s Equality Policy at all times
- All employees must conduct themselves in accordance with our Corporate Company Values and Business Ethics at all times
Skills & Attributes
- 5-year full traceable work history for airside passes
- Prepared to work away from home or overseas for periods of time.
- Valid full UK driving licence
- Weekend working as required
- Proven industry experience in the Aviation / Automation sector
- Experience of electrical control systems
- Experience of electrical installations associated with Aviation control systems and automated control systems.
- Experience of industrial PLC’s, HMI’s, Drive controls and safety related equipment.
- Time served trade discipline or equivalent experience
- Good PC skills and experience with MS office packages
- IOSH or equivalent qualification for RAMS
- SMSTS or SSSTS qualified
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experiencePay Range: