Associate Solutions Engineer ( 602900-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be using your technical expertise and sales skills to help in the development and implementation of out of the box product solutions. You’ll provide provisioning and testing support, in-building technology support and basic cellular network integration, all the while building world class customer experiences in a virtual environment. At Verizon, we 're innovating to bring the best ground breaking technologies to our customers to enable them to work faster and smarter. You can be part of the team to make that happen.
- Assisting in the development, design and implementation of out-of-the-box product solutions.
- Providing provisioning and testing support.
- Driving internal process management through issue support and developing sales representative solutions.
- Providing post-sales support for tech migration.
- Leading Machine to Machine (M2M) Operations Center projects to enable Private Networks.
- Providing project management support for One Talk implementation, WAN/LAN routers and CDMA transition.
Where you'll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’re not only a wireless and networking technology professional, but you enjoy selling solutions and solving technical challenges. You have an eye for detail, but never let the big picture pass you by. People know you for your ability to see new opportunities for clients and build high value solutions that improve the way they do business. You take a keen interest in the competitive landscape and the latest trends and you seek to learn about new technologies and the possibilities they create.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- One or more years of experience in a customer facing position.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Information Systems or Engineering.
- One or more years of experience in Architecture Designs and Implementation.
- Experience with wireless services (data and voice) cloud, led services IT, security, or mobility solutions.
- Certifications: CompTIA Network+, CCIE, CISSP, Wireless recognized certifications, CCENT, CCNA, CompTIA Security+, Cloud Provider.
- OEM certifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.