At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of for an experienced IAM Cyber Engineer Orlando, FL. In this role, you will support the Cyber TRIDENT Program. The candidate will guide the definition, implementation, and delivery of capability focused on Cyber Training systems. You will be expected to provide technical cybersecurity subject matter expertise spanning AWS, Azure, PKI and security tools such as, but not limited to, Cyber-Ark and Varonis. The selected candidate will leverage their skills to provide their expertise in infrastructure provisioning and configuration and software deployment across the software development lifecycle. If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Involved in the design, testing and implementation of state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
- Conducts risk assessment and provide recommendations for application design. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research.
- Deeply involved in the design and development of new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Provides analysis, evaluation, and recommendations designed to promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness in the customer's security program.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts
- Provides architectural analysis and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration/testing issues.
- Act as a Cloud technical cybersecurity reference to meet current and future security design, and architecture requirements for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS implementations.
- Be a SME in the capabilities, APIs, and shared security models for Leidos’ strong authentication services
- Participate in enterprise projects and advocate security, architecture and engineering best practices.
- Collaborate using information and knowledge sharing networks and professional relationships to achieve common goals between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Be proficient in developing documentation including system design, concept of operations and architecture diagramming
- Typically requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing identities between on-prem and cloud.
- Ability to effectively convey information security and risk-related concepts via written and verbal communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Cloud and off-premises security best practices.
- Scripting abilities in at least one Language (C, C#, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with strong authentication (PKI)
- Fundamental understanding of networks and network protocols, on premise and cloud.
- Experience with Linux-based security applications/tools.
- Security + Certified
- CASP Certified and ability to obtain CISSP Certified
- Secret clearance is required. Ability to obtain U.S. DoD Tope Secret security clearance.
- CISSP Certified
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Demonstrated experience with the capabilities of PKI
- Experience within common enterprise cloud applications SaaS (M365, etc.).
- Experience designing and provisioning security architectures at enterprise scale.
- Experience authoring enterprise security policies or establishing an enterprise and/or cloud security strategy.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication for both on-premises and SaaS applications.
- Experience working with mobile applications that rely on cloud-based software and/or data.
- Experience working with Department of Defense (DoD) DFARS, US Federal FAR and ITAR regulatory requirements
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.