Video Engineer I (Developmental)
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Developmental Video Engineers who are able to perform a variety of engineering tasks within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. The Developmental Video Engineers will perform analysis, design, and/or testing within one or more of the client’s software and/or hardware engineering disciplines. These positions require a college or university degree and/or the equivalent work experience that provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. We are recruiting multiple candidates to fill positions in Springfield and Chantilly/Herndon, VA.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression.
- Plans, conducts, and may supervise research, development, or installation of products and systems in conformance with engineering design and customer specification.
- Participates on project teams and provides guidance to technical staff.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- Applies conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within a particular area of expertise.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience .
- Solves routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices .
- Has limited impact on own work team and works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Exchanges basic information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities, is accountable for own contribution.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- This position requires a college or university degree and/or the equivalent work experience that provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts.
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.