When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You will be a part of the Partnerships Team in the National PMO organization. This role will be innovative, influential and results-focused to deliver large-scale indoor wireless connectivity program initiatives for national sports and entertainment. These initiatives are designed to enable Verizon to grow revenue and provide a superior customer experience in a cost-effective way by expanding coverage at strategic locations. You will partner with internal and external partners to define and deliver on strategic partnerships related to national sports and entertainment.
- Partnering with network teams and stakeholder organizations to define strategies, processes and opportunities
- Defining and utilizing reporting tools to communicate program and individual process towards business objectives to all stakeholder groups
- Partnering with and leverage stakeholder organizations to define and align on deployment project pipeline, priority and delivery dates.
- Leveraging your deep understanding of complex projects to drive your success as a trusted.
- Driving end-to-end process optimization across all stakeholder teams.
- Facilitating and leading project readouts of planning and progress.
- Collaborating with commercial groups to meet revenue goals and maximize capital investment.
- Leveraging technology to streamline program management and oversight.
- Creating clear lines of communication between all stakeholder organizations.
This position can be located in other valid Verizon locations.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
This role may be considered as part of the Department of Defense SkillBridge Program
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience negotiating contracts.
- Experience managing complex projects.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage external professionals toward the fulfillment of common network goals.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefit options including: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, basic life insurance, supplemental life insurance, AD&D insurance, identity theft protection, pet insurance and group home & auto insurance. We also offer a matched 401(k) savings plan, stock incentive programs, up to 8 company paid holidays per year and up to 6 personal days per year, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. Newly hired employees receive up to 15 days of vacation per year, which grows with additional service. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Washington work location, the salary range for this position is between $124,000 and $230,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This position is eligible for an annual performance-based bonus. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California work location, the compensation range for this position is between $114,000 and $230,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.