The Civil Group for the NISC IV program at Leidos currently has an opening for a Civil Engineer to work in our Ft. Worth office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the National Airspace System Integration Support (NISC) mission. In this mission we provide subject matter expertise to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) throughout the Central Service Area.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Duties include the following:
- General engineering review and design for projects on and off airport grounds.
- Responsible for the design of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the review of other designs of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the construction oversight and review of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the maintenance of FAA buildings, roads, taxiways, equipment shelters and other FAA equipment locations.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering.
- 4 to 8 years of related work experience or Masters with 2 to 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications (Would give the candidate an advantage but are not required)
- Prior FAA experience desired.
- Knowledge/Experience of Airports desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.