Azure Dev-Ops/Configuration Engineer
The Public Health Portfolio of Leidos is seeking a Dev-Ops-Config Engineer in Atlanta, GA to support the CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program.
This role is fully remote and requires candidate to currently reside in the US.
This CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program assists the CDC in migrating over 400 applications from on-premises to cloud solutions.
The Dev-Ops-Config Engineer is a key asset in the design, development, and deployment of cloud-based solutions.
The Dev-Ops-Config Engineer will:
- Oversee implementation or adaptation of a CI/CD orchestration for the scrum team
- Drive Application Modernization onboarding efforts in moving applications from on-prem to Cloud environments.
- Build, test, and deploy applications using modern CI workflow automations and PaaS/SaaS or containerized based deployment models
BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Native CI/CD orchestrations with an excellent understanding of DevOps/SecOps principles and best practices.
- Eager to lead cross-functional team collaborations and take ownership of assignments to gather functional requirements and drive Application Modernization onboarding efforts.
- Passionate about learning how to build, test, and deploy applications using modern CI workflow automations and PaaS/SaaS or containerized based deployment models.
- Must have some hands-on working experience with Jenkins CaC/Job DSL, Groovy, JSON, YAML, Ansible, Git, and familiarity with at least one major CSP (Azure/AWS/GCP/OCI) and its core service offerings.
- Experience working in/with an Agile team
BS Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Bonus points for candidates who are well versed in IaC and have working experience with Terraform HCL directives and modular interpolations and/or Azure Resource Manager ARM/Bicep/DevOps Pipelines and/or obtained Microsoft Azure Certifications in Administration, Development and/or Azure DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience working with the CDC
Ability to Obtain NACI clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.