SAP Process Engineer
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Journeyman Process Engineer provides cost analysis, cost estimating, customer satisfaction analysis, data analysis, data transformation, defect analysis, defect reduction, design for six sigma, DMAIC, evaluation, lean six sigma, metrics design, organizational assessment, organizational evaluation, performance analysis, performance evaluation, performance management, process automation, process engineering.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Four (4) years experience in process engineering methodologies in numerous environments. Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable. Work is performed under general supervision.
Demonstrated experience with implementation of Enterprise Business Systems including Requirements Management, Enterprise Architecture, Interface Management, Implementation, Integration, Verification & Validation, Transition, Configuration Management, Cyber Security, Cloud Hosting/Network Infrastructure, and Software Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a senior leadership engineering position.
- Versed in use and implementation of various process engineering technologies such as statistical analysis tools, simulation, and business process management (BPM) platforms
- Assists with identifying candidates for outsourcing and privatization while refocusing on core mission objectives
- Lead role at the task level assuring that analysis, design, and improvement tasks are conducted using the best methods and in a timely fashion.
- Familiar with Navy and/or DoD IT architectures.
- Active Secret Clearance (must be clearable)
Must not have dual citizenship
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
US Citizenship Required.
Being You @ IBM