2024 Summer Intern Data Analytics Engineer - PCM
- Next Steps: Apply and be sure to upload your unofficial transcripts. Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
What's In It For You :
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential: Who doesn't want money, right?
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day. That's right, we trust you...
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
We are looking for innovative individuals who are self-starters and like being part of a team to develop and implement creative solutions. Supporting critical analytics, we manage a vast and ever growing DB2 data environment with expanding work in S3 to meet emerging data needs in a cloud environment.
We offer development through extensive training programs, mentoring programs, and leadership, opportunities as well as competitive compensation/benefits such flexible work arrangements.
- Experience with Python, Scala, or Java
- Familiarity with or eagerness to work on AWS distributed compute infrastructure & application
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze and execute professional level work
- Relational data experience such as Postgres, RDS, or DB2
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization, leadership, and critical thinking skills
- A 3.25 GPA cumulative and in major is required. A GPA of 3.5 or higher is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be a college student, pursuing a degree in Information Systems/IT, Business, Statistics, Informatics, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics & Engineering, or a related field
The following must be attached to candidate's application at the time of submission (please attach both of the following as one combined single document and upload during the application process):
- Transcripts (unofficial copy accepted)
Get your resume and unofficial transcript ready and apply today!
****Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity****