The Civilian Health Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a VTC Engineer, contingent on contract extension, to support a federal healthcare program in Rockville, MD.
Candidate must be local for 2 days of onsite work requirement.
The VTC Engineer will support, install VTC (Video Teleconferencing) equipment and supporting systems in a complex environment.
Role and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide Tier 3 support on VTC systems.
- Program and administer Crestron control panels.
- Program and administer digital signage
- Administer, maintain and support VTC equipment.
- Administer, maintain, and provide engineering support for Cisco and Poly VTC technologies.
- Perform system upgrades and maintenance on VTC and related systems and rooms as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and five (5) years of additional experience
- Experience supporting conferencing room control panel systems such as Crestron
- Experience integrating VTC device in an M365 environment
- Knowledge of Poly and Cisco VTC systems in a large multi-site environment
- Knowledge of network, voice, and video protocols (such as SIP and H.264)
- Working knowledge of video gateways
- Familiar with quality-of-service configuration for voice and video equipment
- Familiar with whiteboard functionality for Collaboration device
- Current or able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Vendor certifications (Cisco, Poly, or Microsoft)
- Supporting VTC integration in a Cisco VoIP environment
- Experience supporting VTC systems in a government environment
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.