Sr VTC Engineer
The Civilian Health Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Senior VTC Engineer contingent on contract extension, to support a federal healthcare program in Rockville, MD.
Candidate must be local for 2 days of onsite work requirement.
The Senior VTC Engineer will design, support, install VTC (Video Teleconferencing) equipment and supporting systems in a complex environment.
Role and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide Tier 3 support on VTC systems.
- Recommend and design new VTC technologies and integrate complex VTC systems and rooms to meet customer requirements.
- Program and administer Crestron control panels.
- Program and administer digital signage
- Administer, maintain and support VTC equipment.
- Administer, maintain, and provide engineering support for Cisco and Poly VTC technologies.
- Perform system upgrades and maintenance on VTC and related systems and rooms as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and eight (8) years of additional experience
- Expert knowledge of Poly and Cisco VTC systems in a large multi-site environment
- Experience trouble shooting quality of service issues for voice and video
- Experience supporting conferencing control panel systems such as Crestron
- Experience integrating VTC device in an M365 environment
- Well-rounded knowledge of network, voice, and video protocols (such as SIP and H.264)
- Working knowledge of video gateways
- Familiar with whiteboard functionality for Collaboration device
- Experience leading small teams and training more junior staff
- Current or able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Vendor certifications (Cisco, Poly, or Microsoft)
- Supporting VTC integration in a Cisco VoIP environment
- Experience supporting VTC systems in a government environment
Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance is required
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.