At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this role of an HOL characterization engineer candidate will work on advanced logic technology supporting yield deliverables. Candidate will own the necessary analysis and automation of lot/wafer reports which will identify key yielding detractors. Candidate will work closely with integration/process and failure analysis teams to identify and resolve said issues. In addition, candidate will establish yield specs, calculations, and establish yield data automation.
Candidate will support macro content design and respective layouts, in addition, candidate will identify technology weaknesses and provide novel test structures for yield assessment. Candidate will also work very closely with electrical test team to ensure test optimization, correct specs, etc.
Candidate may also work with functional content macros including SRAM and SAIL (prior experience is a plus).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Data analysis software including but not limited to (excel, python, jmp, R, etc.) ~5years
- Fab tracking software – used for data automation/analysis (reviewing trends/splits, correlation analysis including metrology, measurements, defectivity, and electrical data).
- Significant semiconductor experience and understanding of device performance, technology qualifications and performance.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft packages including excel and powerpoint.
- Abilities to work within a large team and organization.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM