Multi-Domain Information Warfare Engineer ( R-00052035 )
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Multi-Domain Information Warfare Engineer (AFCO/CM) at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Work Location - Fort Meade
The candidate for this position will perform duties to identify, develop, sustain, implement and enhance multi-domain operations enveloping cyberspace capabilities to defend national interests from cyber-attack and to engage with mission partners to deliver tailored solutions leveraging the cyberspace domain.
- Conduct proactive engagement with National Security Agency’s (NSA) Cybersecurity Directorate as well as capability development organizations within NSA and Air Force stakeholders, such as platform Project Management Officers, Mission Defense Teams, and Cyber Resiliency of Weapons Systems (CROWS) Office, to enable development of unique cybersecurity engineering solutions to Air Force multi-domain Information Warfare requirements.
- Provide engineering insight, expertise, and tradecraft for cross-functional Multi-Domain Innovation branch within AFCO/CM.
- Supports cyberspace capability development, testing and implementation.
- Perform operational collaboration between NSA and USCC, with a focus on cryptologic and information assurance activities.
- Partner with NSA to enhance AF CSSP activities, to include the cybersecurity of complex ecosystems comprising our weapons platforms.
- Provide guidance and assistance in all aspects of cyber operations planning with the NSA Cybersecurity Directorate including mission objectives, terms and conditions and scheduling .
- Facilitate technical collaboration and partnership between NSA’s Cybersecurity Directorate and Air Force elements to enhance 16th Air Force’s Cybersecurity Service Provider capabilities
- TS/SCI cleared with Polygraph.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Cybersecurity or Engineering Discipline (Preferred Software or Computer) and 10+ years of related experience
- Ten (10) years’ broad experience in NSA’s SIGINT Enterprise to include collection and analysis
- Five (5) years’ strategic-level experience in NSA’s Cybersecurity Directorate and/or Cyber Security Operations organization
- Ten (10) years’ United States Air Force experience
- Five (5) years’ of cyber threat intelligence and network analysis
- Three (3) years’ experience of Air Force Staff duty
- Previous work experience within Air Force cryptologic units
- Understanding of network fundamentals (protocols) and infrastructure