Test Engineer ( R-00052368 )
Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
- Must be able to support travel to Farnborough and Coventry sites as required
- Extensive experience and good understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Experience in Agile Automated Testing
- Experience of the setup of automated and manual testing
- Extensive experience analysing requirements and design documentation
- Extensive demonstrable experience developing test plans
- Experience executing tests analysis and documenting results
- Experience in Defect Management
- Experience in Automation tools sets Selenium and Robot framework
- Experience in Functional Testing
- Experience in Performance Testing
- Experience in Integration Testing
- Must be SC cleared
- Experience with Jira tool
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
External Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Other ClearanceTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:37.5Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Testing and Quality AssurancePay Range:
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)