Enterprise Storage Engineer ( R-00070193 )
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Enterprise Storage Engineer for the Department of Defense authoritative biometric matching engine and database. Developments, identifies, implements and maintains the storage needs of theon premise (NetApp) and cloud base (NetApp Ontap, AWS native storage) of a 24 x7, national security system.
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Design, deploy, operate and maintain storage solutions for the various DoD ABIS 1.3 environments.
- Operate and maintain the DoD ABIS current on-premise storage platforms, NetApp 8520, 2650 and the cloud-based NetApp Ontap systems.
- Implement DoD Cyber STIGs, deploy directed patches
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Requires a BS degree and 8+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain DoD Secret Clearance
- Must be able to obtain DoD 8570 credentials
- Must be able to gain access to CJIS
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Familiarity with AWS storage environments
- Familiarity with Red Hat operating system specifically REL 7 & 8
- Familiarity with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Familiarity with Ansible