TIBCO Engineer ( R-00074378 )
Are you interested in improving and shaping the IT industry? Leidos is seeking a TIBCO Engineer who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting an Investor-Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT operations since the client’s first outsourcing engagement over 20 years ago.
The TIBCO Engineer will be responsible for working with Grid Mod users to gather business requirements and perform all needed tasks.
Note: Possible On-Call rotation and after-hours work needed
Primary Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
- Support Grid Mod Data Lake environment
- Software installation, upgrades, patching, and interaction with Tibco support
- Tibco Data Virtualization Source Control and promotions
- SQL Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Create virtual data connections to Oracle, SQL Server and other JBC supported databases
- Design and build virtual reporting views of data from multiple database sources or virtual star schema data marts.
- Power BI Modeling
- Power BI report development and publishing
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree with 8+ years’ experience.
- Experience with Data Virtualization using Tibco
- Experience with Power BI Developer, Access and Security
- Helpful to understand Oracle DBA/Developer skills as well as Informatica ETL skills
- Strong communication (written and oral), documentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast, paced environment and perform duties without immediate supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Proficiency with all or some of the following: MS Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio