Sr Developer / Data Engineer- Telecommute (107270619)
The successful candidate will be a key supporter of management within the team; thus, this position is not considered suitable for entry level developer / analysts. You should have experience in account or audit management, support and troubleshooting skills. Additionally, the successful candidate should have C# /.NET development skills; while python would be a plus. There is extensive opportunity for cross training, cross departmental interactions including presentations / reporting to upper management.
The team manages account access for approximately 100,000 databases and servers with large variations in configuration and complexity of identity & access management solutions. You will be responsible for learning and properly applying the compliance policies as they apply to access management in this environment.
This position's primary areas of responsibility will include analysis and supporting the management of multiple Identity Management work streams, in the following areas:
- Resource Management
- Automation development
- Data Modeling & Analysis
- On-boarding of new systems into, and retirement out of, our Audit & Compliance tool
- Life-cycle maintenance
- Decommissioning (records management) of retired systems
- Server & Database Account Provisioning
- Audit & Compliance Support
- 2 or more years of development activities using C# interacting with system API’s
- Knowledge of information security concepts.
- Experience working in a customer service focused environment
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards (ex. HIPAA Security Rule, PCI, SOX)
- Prior requirements gathering experience, working both with technical and non- technical people at all levels.
- Relational database experience (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB/2, or other commercial RDBMs)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Data modeling
- Python development
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (prior military training considered)
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements/specifications using MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Word, and / or MS SharePoint.
- Audit & compliance experience
- Proven project management experience with the ability to self-assign and manage workload and responding to escalations.
- Demonstrable Role Based Access Control (RBAC) experience
- Server and / or Active Directory experience
- Production support or technology administration supporting internal systems
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.