Cyber Threat Fusion Analyst ( R-00082386 )
Looking for an exciting new opportunity? Leidos is looking to hire a Cyber Threat Fusion Analyst. This position will support the Joint Service Provider (JSP) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) organization with Cyber Threat Intelligence products and network security monitoring and will perform as the analyst in area of cyber threat intelligence. This role will be based onsite at the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA. Some remote work will be allowed. An active TS/SCI security clearance is required prior to start.
- Implement the core Threat Intelligence concepts (ex. Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK, DoDCAR).
- Produce reporting for new or emerging threats and threat vectors.
- Utilize SIEM technologies to correlate security events and logs and identify threats.
- Incorporate threat intelligence into countermeasures to detect and prevent intrusions and malware infections.
- Identify threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures and based on indicators develops custom signatures and blocks.
- Understand and employ the MITRE ATT&CK Matrix.
- Recognize what you’ll need to know to prevent or identify APT intrusions
- Identify network architectures and select network components
- Understand concepts of log and packet analysis
- Navigate the command line using specific expressions to manipulate data
- Handle and organize disparate data about detections, attacks, and attackers
- Employ discovery techniques and vetting of new intelligence.
- Create Situational Awareness Reports and Threat Briefs
Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 8+ years of prior relevant experience; additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Computer defense technologies spanning endpoint, network, and open source
Cyber Kill Chain or MITRE ATT&CK experience.
Threat actor TTP and indicator identification using large data sources.
Have a strong understanding how enterprise endpoint and network components contribute to Threat Intelligence and adversary detection.
8570 IAT II certification is required prior to start.
It is preferred you will already possess an 8570 CSSP-Analyst certification. If not, it will be required for this to be obtained within 6 months of your start date.
Experience working for a Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) or Security Operations Center (SOC)
Experience using a prominent Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) (ex. Splunk, Elasticsearch, ArcSight, QRadar)
Custom signature development experience.
Packet analysis experience.
External Referral EligiblePay Range: