Compliance Reporting Analyst
The REACTS program is seeking the support of an Compliance Reporting Analyst in support of a SAFe Agile DevSecOps program. This role supports the review and adherence of Attorney General Guidelines for data handling and usage in a dynamic intelligence enterprise setting. This role supports enterprise-wide compliance in regards to data retention and purging policies are enforced through IT tools and provides the ability to generate reports as needed.
- Perform audits on sensitive data and datasets to ensure adherence to the ODNI Guidelines.
- Create and coordinate in-house and interagency reports based on various audit executions and findings.
- Review reports for accuracy, proper access to and use of data and usefulness of data for continued use.
- Coordinate with data scientists to ensure data quality, availability, accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in developing requirements for data oversight and auditing solutions for datasets within IT systems.
- Assist in developing requirements for automated compliance oversight processes for the organization’s use of and access to new datasets and/or emerging technologies.
- Assist in providing pertinent information and investigation results to the appropriate personnel in potential technical investigations and audits of IT systems related to data-handling compliance incidents (i.e. unauthorized or inappropriate accesses, data deletions, etc.).
- Assist in the development of a plan for innovating data-handling compliance including facilitating discussions between the relevant customer stakeholder groups.
- Formulate technical documents and document process and procedures, methods, documents, and procedures to help guide appropriate use of data and processes.
- Collaborate and communicate with other components as needed to help fulfill roles and responsibilities.
- Knowledge/experience in handling, processing, controlling, and disseminating Sensitive Compartmented Information.
- Ability to communicate clearly, orally and in written reports and documents, policies, plans, and programs related to improving information sharing across the U.S. Government.
- Ability to develop effective professional and interpersonal relationships with peers and colleagues within the enterprise, the IC, and U.S. Government, and to earn their confidence and trust.
- Ability to balance responsibilities among assigned activities; including the ability to manage transitions effectively from task to task, and adaptability to varying customer needs.
- Ability to logically and objectively analyze, synthesize, and judge information, as well as the ability to review and incorporate multiple sources of information in performing assignments.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must have a BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
NSORCTPay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00