Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! At Leidos we are committed ensuring work life balance. We offer a variety of options for career development (including fully paid continuing education and training) and rewarding your career longevity and progression. Leidos is the employer of choice for the NEXT GENERATION of cyber scientist and analysts. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced scientists, technicians, engineers, and analysts. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled mathematicians, scientists, engineers, planners, collection managers and analysts.
As a Signals Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work across all facets of planning, conduct cyberspace operations, and perform traditional signals intelligence support as required.
- Deep technical understanding of signal characteristics.
- Analyze signals in digital domains to determine structure, parameters, content, and purpose.
- Create processing models and scripts and reports technical characteristics.
- Maintain knowledge bases and supports access and follow-on analytic activities.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Degree must be in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, a Physical Science, or a
- related technical field. A broader range of degrees will be considered for those who have completed a relevant training program listed above (e.g., 9141, 1N2A, 451/461, 452 or
- BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience
- You would really impress us by having relevant experience in signals analysis and/or design and engineering of aerospace, communications, electronic or industrial systems.
careers.leidos.com/CONMDPay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.