Software Application Analyst
If you're interested in being a part of an extraordinary mission, working with our customer who runs the DoD’s largest supercomputing centers and operating some of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, we could use your experience and enthusiasm! You will be providing your Application Analysis expertise to ensure DoD scientists have reliable access to these critical resources. You will be directly supporting the warfighter.
All of your work will be performed on customer site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and an Interim Secret Clearance is required to begin work on the program.
So, what will you be doing in this role?
- Install, configure, test, analyze, and provide problem resolution for a suite of enterprise application.
- Assist HPC users in the development and execution of HPC software.
- Provide expert advice and assistance in configuring and installing computational software applications, tools, advanced libraries, software containers, and related data for HPCMP users.
- Provide expert advice on optimizing job script parameters, job execution, and workflow.
These are the required qualifications...
- Must hold an active in scope SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility prior to start. (US Citizenship required)
- Must hold a HS diploma with a minimum of 6 years related experience or AS +4, or BA +2, or MS.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
These are the preferred qualifications
- CCNA or equivalent
- VI Editor experience
HITSUPay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.