Protocol Analyst III
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! At Leidos we are committed ensuring work life balance. We offer a variety of options for career development (including fully paid continuing education and training) and rewarding your career longevity and progression. Leidos is the employer of choice for the NEXT GENERATION of cyber scientist and analysts. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has career opportunities for experienced scientists, technicians, engineers, and analysts. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled mathematicians, scientists, engineers, planners, collection managers and analyst roles.
As a Protocol Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work solving complex problems, test innovative approaches and research new solutions. Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Solve complex problems, test innovative approaches, and research new solutions to storing manipulating and presenting information.
- Conduct detailed analysis and exploitation of information transitioning through a network.
- Demonstrate an In-depth familiarity with the OSI model.
- Have a thorough knowledge of each layer and how they interact with each other.
- Ability to document analysis results of protocols in a succinct and usable format for future capabilities.
- Perform signals analysis related to communication signals (bitstream analysis, waveform analysis and protocol analysis).
- Perform network troubleshooting, network traffic characterization and/or network security analysis
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Degree and minimum years of relevant work experience as follows:
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years or Masters and 6 years or Doctoral and 4 years of prior relevant experience. Degree must be in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, a Physical Science, or a related technical field.
- AA Degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience plus successful completion of one or more of one of the following military training courses: 451 intermediate Signals Analysis or 452 Advanced Signals Analysis or who have participated in or graduated from the Military COMINT Signals Analysis Program (MCSAP)
- HS Diploma or GED and 12 years of prior relevant experience plus successful completion of one or more of the following military training courses: 451 intermediate Signals Analysis or 452 Advanced Signals Analysis or who have participated in or graduated from the Military COMINT Signals Analysis Program (MCSAP)
- You would really impress us by having relevant experience in signals analysis, including protocol analysis, and have experience in network troubleshooting, network traffic characterization, and/or network security analysis.
careers.leidos.com/CONMDPay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.