The National Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Counterterrorism Analyst in the Northern Virginia area. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to the Department of Defense’s Directorate of Operations.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in supporting counterterrorism operations by conducting research and analysis, producing intelligence reports, and populate various databases and resources.
- The analyst daily task will include:
- Provide analytical support to the CT of high value subject, which includes analyzing information and providing feedback to the CT interviewer
- Conduct continuous reviews of USIC priorities and known threat streams against the US and its interests overseas
- Maintain and review the Target List as it pertains to the analyst’s assigned AOR
- Create relationships and drive interaction with all interagency partners focusing on the analyst’s AOR
- Assist in the preparation and dissemination of any intelligence derived from CT immediately following each session
- Provide support to deployed CT teams
- Deploy (as required) to support analytical support to the CT of high value subjects
- Mid-Level Counterterrorism Analyst have an understanding of CT operations and the other major intelligence disciplines and how they support the intelligence production cycle. They are able to work with minimal direction in a demanding, highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 4+ years of CT intelligence analysis experience or specialized/equivalent intelligence experience with at least 2 years of that time focusing on HUMINT operations and/or intelligence collection. Or no degree with 9+ years of CT Intelligence analysis experience.
- Analyst must be able to work independently with moderate Government oversight and provide comprehensive and completed products that may require minor revisions and/or editing
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- Candidates must already possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Experience supporting CT interviews
- Coordinating training for analysts or CT interviewers
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.