Threat Warning Analyst
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation is presently seeking a Threat/Warning Analyst (TWA) Skill Level 1 to support one of our most critical DoD missions. Our customer seeks to achieve the vision of modernizing cybersecurity functions to defend information systems and networks throughout the Global Cryptologic Enterprise (GCE) against a broad range of cybersecurity threats. This entails monitoring, detecting, analyzing, securing, and responding to anomalous network activities on all Enterprise Information Systems.
In this role, as the Threat/Warning Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Finding, analyzing, summarizing, and reporting threat warning information and intelligence.
- Gathering data and threat information from multiples sources.
- Distilling and synthesizing relevant intelligence into cohesive threat assessments.
- Applying current knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and adversary priorities to contextualize the threat and build prioritized risk estimates.
- Developing mitigation and countermeasure strategies to undermine adversary activities, defend enterprise infrastructure, data, and systems, while minimizing risk to mission.
- Providing recommendations to the customer for deployment.
You should possess the following capabilities:
- Aid in collection and initial processing of threat- and vulnerability- related information from multiple sources.
- Support classified and open-source research identifying cybersecurity threats to customer infrastructure, data, and systems.
- Assist developing cyber indicators and signatures derived from gathered information.
- Aid in report and summary development.
- Communicate written and verbal information in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- No demonstrated experience is required as a TWA, but the analyst will need to have 6-8 years of Intelligence, Information Assurance, or Cybersecurity experience
- DoD 8570 compliance with CSSP Analyst baseline certification
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification (Security+ CE)
- Computing Environment (CE) certification (Microsoft OS, Cent OS, or Red Hat OS)
CONMDPay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.