INSIDER THREAT ANALYST TS/SCI REQUIRED
- Conduct all source intelligence analysis, cyber intelligence analysis, counterintelligence analysis, and intelligence analysis for law enforcement.
- Triage data from anomalous events, as collected by approved SII User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Tool; average of 8,000 - 10,000 events per analyst per month; elevate anomalous events of concern to a government supervisor.
- Produce Insider Threat Referral Reports (e.g. investigative leads) that document computer misuse, violations of customer policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, financial stressors, threats to self or others, Continuous Evaluation (CE) adjudicative, and other insider threat or other concerns. Document all referral activity via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 2-3 days (average) of event detection.
- Provide analytic case support to customer investigations, administrative or security inquiries, counterintelligence risk assessments, adjudicative assessments, OIG misconduct issues, DoD investigations, and 811 counterespionage referrals to external Federal Law Enforcement agencies.
- Document all case support activities via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 21-30 days (average) of providing support.
- Complete special analytical projects as directed by government supervisors.
- Document all special projects activities via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 21 of providing support.
- Access network monitoring, data analytics, and other tools, integrate available information, decipher underlying trends and anomalies, and discern obscure patterns and attributes found in the data.
- Prepare and present finalized, professional briefings and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide. All briefings and reports address all known investigative and analytical findings, remain free from style, spelling, and grammatical errors, contain appropriate security and other caveats, and be ready for publishing.
- Present briefings and reports to government supervisors, as required.
- At the direction of government supervisors, perform proactive inquiries, and collaborate with internal and external investigative, IC, and law enforcement agencies or entities, as required.
- All applicants must have an active TS/SCI clearance and agree to undergo a Polygraph examination to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 to 4 years Cyber Analysis or Intelligence Analysis experience, including working with data analytics tools and data bases
- Additional relevant experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
Preferred Qualifications: Have a basic understanding of Insider Threat polices and procedures. Experience utilizing a UAM Tool, Risk 360, and any formal Cyber analysis Training courses and or programs. Certified in Mental Health.Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.