Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a SIGDEV Analyst in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Leidos is a 10-year incumbent prime contractor on a large multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems. Leidos is a key partner on this follow-on contract award. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We will continue to provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
The SIGDEV Analyst will be responsible for developing strategies and recommendations for optimization of collection. The candidate shall provide mission manager support to systems and networks by using the customer's enterprise repositories to:
- provide value assessments based on collection and reporting trends
- derive network knowledge of the collection environment to meet the customer's strategic and mission prioritized needs
- partner with system engineers to design, integrate, and deploy additional system capabilities to further the system's mission performance
Additional Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing strategies and recommendations for optimization of collection.
- Trouble shooting signal and data-flows related to SIGINT systems.
- Define system requirements, developing technical solutions, functional analysis, conduct trade studies and perform test and evaluation activities.
- Responsible for SIGINT system and subsystem level tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameters and routing process.
- Concept design, fabrication, software integration and configuration; HW/SW testing, and installation.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must possess active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered for this role.
- Five (5) years of configuring and tasking experience with directly related, hands-on experience in SIGINT system and subsystem level tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameter and routing processes.
- Professional experience must include at least four (4) years of experience with modern digital/optical telecommunication systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, internet communications, packet switching systems, and/or experience in the designing, developing, and/or testing of systems that modulate, demodulate, multiplex and/or demultiplex digital communications signals.
- Knowledge of National SIGINT Requirements Process, SIGINT collection systems, and corporate enterprise repositories.
- Experience with SIGINT Systems Engineering support, as well as SIGINT Systems Integration.
- Experience with customer’s enterprise repositories to validate data flow.
- Experience with any of the following: Signal Analysis, Modern Telecommunication System/Networks, Telephony Switching Systems, Communications Systems or Cellular/Personal Communication Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technology into layman’s terms.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
- Experience with specialization in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Telecommunications Systems/Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Internet Communication protocols
- Cellular/Personal Communication System
- Self-motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team; organized and able to manage individual schedule.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.