We have an exciting opportunity for a Watchlist Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Watchlist Analyst will be responsible for receiving, triaging, reviewing, and processing terrorist information/nominations from diverse US Government agencies. The Analyst will analyze terrorism information from nomination to export following established criteria, standards, and policies. The Analyst will make recommendations regarding the nomination and watch listing process. The Analyst will support nomination QA/QC reviews.
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree + 2 years of applicable experience. Additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to analyze intelligence reports and cables
- Experience with MS Office tools
- Ability to work with IC tools and databases
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
- TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required for this position
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.