Cybersecurity Analyst (Accreditation & Assessment) - Team Submarine
Amentum is actively recruiting a Cybersecurity Analyst to provide Cybersecurity and Information Technology (IT) support to Team Submarine. The position is located on the Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC.
The candidate will provide:
- Information Technology system Accreditation & Assessment (A&A) portfolio management for Sub Cyber and its Trusted Package Submission Office (TPSO)
- Working knowledge or expertise in all six (6) steps and implementation of the DoD's Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Cybersecurity technical document review, consolidation, and feedback
- Provide input to NAVSEA on development of Cybersecurity SOPs, templates and business rules
- Proficiency with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) & eMASSter
- Administrative support for Sub Cyber Information Assurance Directorate
- Sub Cyber meeting coordination, minutes recording, and workflow coordination
- Document staffing and familiarity with Department of Navy and Department of Defense correspondence
- Cybersecurity related document/artifact repository management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a up-tempo environment
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Professional effective communication skills
Due to the requirement to access classified information, position is seated at Washington Navy Yard with limited teleworking (nominally 1 day/pay period) available with customer coordination.
- 0-2 site visits per year to OEM developer facilities in the DC Metro Area
- 0-2 trips per year to CONUS Fleet Support shore commands
- US citizenship with an active SECRET Security Clearance (or the ability to acquire).
- Bachelors Degree in an Information Technology related discipline (engineering, computer science, information systems, etc) or at least 8 years of experience in lieu of degree in a combination of IA Training, IT Certification and progressive work experience in the areas of: -DoD Certification and Accreditation -Information System Security -Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigation -Network Administration -Risk Analysis -Network Security Auditing
- 5-10 Years of Relevant Experience
- DoD or DoN Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Certification or compliance (DODD 8140.01, DODD 8570.01, or SECNAV M-5239.2)
- TOP SECRET Clearance eligible background investigation, within the last five years
- DISA Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Certification
Documented training in the following areas, network infrastructure (Cisco), Microsoft Server Administration Host Based Security System (HBSS) Training Certification of Completion. Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Training.