Imagery Analyst (Journeyman)
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Imagery Analyst to support our customer in Alexandria, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in imagery analysis to support a national security customer. As an Imagery Analyst you will apply proficient knowledge of GEOINT analysis techniques, Electronic Light Tables (ELTs) and advanced intelligence writing to design, develop and deliver geospatial intelligence products. Products can range from snapshots in time to long-term researched products. The candidate should have deep a geospatial background and a strong ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as they deem appropriate.
The candidate will work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources and datasets to produce current and finished geospatial intelligence products. The Imagery Analyst will prepare geospatial products and present intelligence assessments to customers and advise leadership of intelligence issues and challenges as appropriate. The candidate will exercise their oral and written communication skills to collaborate and interact with analysts within the customer agency and with their customers. In this position the analyst will also assist in the development and documentation of imagery analysis procedures, and maintenance of products. The employee will also be responsible for mentoring journeyman level analysts and developing innovative approaches to solve challenging intelligence problems.
- Active TS/SCI
- HS Diploma and at least 3+ years of relevant imagery analysis experience.
- Ability to produce dynamic GEOINT products.
- Strong knowledge of both soft copy exploitation and multi-spectral exploitation functionalities.
- Strong knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Strong time management skills
- Comfortable working independently
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief senior staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to NGA analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Experience supporting analysis of WMD mission areas.
- BS and 2+ years of relevant experience
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.