Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Amentum is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Dahlgren, VA.
Do you like learning about new systems and leading-edge weapon systems capabilities? Come learn and explore new technologies, software, hardware, and tools with our customer. Using your cybersecurity, systems engineering, and Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience, you will help design and contribute to the development of the Navy's new and current system.
- Identify and analyze threat or vulnerability information shared by partners
- Translate or make recommendations to customers or external parties remediate vulnerabilities or mitigate threats
- Apply knowledge of cyber threat landscape, emerging threats, geopolitical events, and trends
- Collaborate across offices/divisions to determine necessary partner notifications and potential product development
- Monitor communication channels, respond to cyber partner inquiries, coordinate cybersecurity products (alerts, advisories, etc.) among targeted audience prior to distribution
- Four (4) years of IT specific experience including: vulnerability analysis, risk analysis, scanning for viruses and other software that is detrimental to IT systems, accreditation of systems, and audits with DoD or Navy.
- Experience conducting integration and testing operations and maintenance of information systems security.
- Familiarity with DoD systems such as Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), eMASSter, and scanning tools such as Retina or Nessus.
- Per DoD Directive 8570.1M or successor, this position requires IAM Level II (or equivalent) or higher. IAM Level II certifications include CAP, CASP+CE, CISM, CISSP, or GSLC
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.