Senior Business Technology Business Analyst
Permanent contracts available
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman. We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress. At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
For our Business Technology and Automation team, we are looking for an:
Senior Business Technology Business Analyst
Purpose of the role
As the Senior Business Analyst for BT, you have a critical function within the Business Technology and Automation team. Your primary duty is to manage multiple projects across various departments, serving as a bridge between the BT team and production, engineering, facility, and quality teams. Your responsibility includes ensuring efficient initiation and coordination of IT projects. As the accountable party for designing, developing, validating, and supporting IT and automation systems, your responsibility is to ensure the correct functioning, availability, and compliance of these systems with relevant regulations and guidelines. You also oversee IT and automation projects and modifications, collaborating closely with stakeholders to meet project milestones.
As a Senior BT Business Analyst, you are expected to provide advice to the organization on new IT and automation systems, industry trends, and act as the primary point of contact for departments and suppliers. You keep abreast of emerging technologies and best practices, and work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement in IT and automation processes. Your role is critical to the success of IT and automation projects and the effective functioning of the organization. You must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across different departments and levels of seniority.
Welcome to the team
The Business Technology & Automation team is responsible for the management and implementation of all IT systems and automated machines for the Oss production location. This encompasses from PLC/SCADA/DCS to ERP level. The department consists of a large group of IT specialists and automation engineers.
- Responsible for the management and execution of complex and large IT and Automation projects.
- Creating the Business Case for the projects to ensure optimal outcome is achieved and that project execution will deliver added value to the site/regional operations.
- Monitors business case realization. Partners closely with other Business and BT stakeholders, Site Lead, to optimize the delivery of IT and Automation driven business value for the site and region.
- Continuously collaborate across site and regional BT teams to ensure strategic alignment with all projects and programs, as well as corresponding business goals.
- Engages with stakeholders at all levels of projects, including active participation in Project Steering teams.
- Accountable for on budget and on time completion of these projects and develop and execute project staffing plans.
- Accountable and responsible that all projects are aligned with the Organon procedures and regulatory requirements, including development/review of the required deliverables as well as leading, executing, and facilitation of appropriate testing activities.
- Actively interacts with enterprise groups and strategic vendors, both to maintain stable operations and to support ongoing IT and Organon Manufacturing investment programs.
- Tracks key performance indicators and other appropriate measures/metrics to assure projected value realization and manages/escalates corresponding issues.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, methodologies, industry practices and standards.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as business informatics, mechanical, chemical or electrical engineering, automation or another technical field of study
- At least 8 years of experience in managing large and complex IT projects and accounts to a diverse customer base and leading large teams with demonstrated knowledge of project management process and methodologies.
- Knowledge of ISA-95; systems like ERP, MES, LIMS, SCADA and PLCs.
- Demonstrated GDPs experience (life science, pharma, medical devices, etc.) and/or manufacturing experience.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Lean/Scrum Agile principles.
- Experienced in computer system validation.
- Lean Six Sigma and/or SAFe Agile certification is desirable.
What we offer
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic, and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive, and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus.
- 35,5 days of leave.
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates.
- Solid Pension Plan.
- Incentive Plan (bonus);
- Commuting allowance.
- Parental leave for both parents.
- Numerous trainings, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1