Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
Leidos currently has an opening for a SIGINT Analyst at Nellis AFB Nevada . The candidate will serve as a SIGINT Analyst for the 365th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (365 ISRG) and its staff on all SIGINT processes and programs for assigned units in accordance with AFCO requirements.
- Acts as a Combat Air Forces intelligence unit focal point for all SIGINT-related issues inclusive of COMINT and ELINT, liaises with intelligence community components as necessary to satisfy SIGINT initiatives. SIGINT exploitation and reporting; SIGINT target distribution and production; ISR mission and technology effectiveness reports; and programmed materiel and non-materiel SIGINT improvements.
- Liaison with and obtains real time information from Wing and other agencies on all SIGINT matters affecting the 365 ISRG.
- Provides tasking instructions and guidance to staff and unit personnel for SIGINT-related requests for information.
- Develops the SIGINT related requirements for 365 ISRG POM (Program Objective Memorandum) submissions and presentations to obtain Commander Approval.
Required Qualifications :( Education, Experience and Skills)
- Bachelor's and 4+ years . Additional years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance .
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional demeanor. Must have ability to effectively organize and analyze information, produce reports, position papers, and briefings that are responsive to specific needs of 365 ISRG senior leadership.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing on complex issues.
- Experience in SIGINT programs at the Air Force Group or Wing level is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with TASE is a plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.